Course ID: 1806
This CQI/IRCA certified PT204: Managing Change and Continual Improvement course will provide practical skills development in the management of change in the context of process management and improvement. Learners will leave the course with the capability of leading teams in the development of their improvement approaches and be able to facilitate the management of the associated changes.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at those managing change and continual improvement in an organisation. Quality managers, change managers, continual improvement managers and similar.
Whilst there are no formal requirements, it is recommended learners attend FD104: Introduction to Change Management prior to taking this course.
PT204: Managing Change and Continual Improvement currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
You will have the knowledge to:
- Describe a process management approach
- Explain the management techniques used for Continual Improvement
- Appreciate the improvement methodologies that can be used
- Understand the roles in change management
You will learn the skills to:
- Initiate an improvement activity
- Manage improvement teams and deploy improvement tools and techniques
- Lead the team to identify and eliminate process wastes
- Engage with all stakeholders to build a successful framework for change
- Use effective communications processes