Course ID: 2502
The aim of this course is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of an OH&S management system based on ISO 45001 (or equivalent) and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011. Learners who successfully complete this ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor (EMS) course will satisfy part of the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA Certificated OH&S Internal Auditor. In addition to this course, learners must also complete a CQI and IRCA Certified ISO IO 45001:2018 Foundation (OH&S) training course to meet the full training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA OH&S Internal Auditor.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at those auditing, maintaining or supervising ISO 45001:2018.
Recommended prior knowledge:
a) Management systems
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement.
b) OH&S management
- The intended outcomes of an OH&S management system:
- Enhancement of OH&S performance
- Fulfilment of compliance obligations
- Achievement of OH&S
c) ISO 45001
- An understanding of the requirements of ISO 45001 and the commonly used OH&S management terms and definitions, which may be gained by completing a CQI and IRCA Certified Introduction to audit ISO 45001 OH&S Training course or equivalent.
|Date||Delivery Method||Cost (+VAT)|
|19th Dec 2023 – 20th Dec 2023||£750||Select Date|
|23rd Jan 2024 – 24th Jan 2024||£800||Select Date|
|20th Feb 2024 – 21st Feb 2024||£750||Select Date|
|19th Mar 2024 – 20th Mar 2024||£800||Select Date|
|23rd Apr 2024 – 24th Apr 2024||£750||Select Date|
|21st May 2024 – 22nd May 2024||£800||Select Date|
|18th Jun 2024 – 19th Jun 2024||£750||Select Date|
|23rd Jul 2024 – 24th Jul 2024||£800||Select Date|
|27th Aug 2024 – 28th Aug 2024||£750||Select Date|
|24th Sep 2024 – 25th Sep 2024||£800||Select Date|
|22nd Oct 2024 – 23rd Oct 2024||£750||Select Date|
|26th Nov 2024 – 27th Nov 2024||£800||Select Date|
|17th Dec 2024 – 18th Dec 2024||£750||Select Date|
You will have the knowledge to:
- With reference to the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle, explain the process-based OH&S management system model for ISO 45001, and the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of OH&S management systems
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal OH&S management system audit, in accordance with ISO 19011
You will learn the skills to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit of part of an OH&S management system based on ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011