Statistical Process Control – SPC Training
This Statistical Process Control (SPC Training) course provides learners with an overview of the methodology used to evaluate a process using statistical methods, and how to use this information to evaluate and take action on both the process and the output from the process.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in verifying new manufacturing processes, ongoing process control and process improvement.
Learners should be able to explain ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements which can be obtained by attending our IATF 16949 requirements course. A good background in mathematics will be beneficial for learners.
Statistical Process Control (SPC) currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
SPC Training Outcomes
You will have the knowledge to:
- Identify and select the appropriate control chart as defined in the Statistical Process Control reference manual
- Calculate Cp/Cpk and Pp/Ppk
- Calculate control limits
- Recognize out of control conditions
You will learn the skills to:
- Implement control charts to evaluate process performance and process capability
- Analyse information regarding process performance and process capability
- Identify actions on the process to maintain performance or capability
- Appreciate the different types of statistical methods used to evaluate performance and capability, using both variable and attribute data
- Recognize the difference between capability and performance
- Conduct an initial process study for variable data
- Understand the process for the selection of control charts