Course ID: 2229
This CQI/IRCA certified PT208: Managing Quality Planning course will provide practical skills development in product/service management in the early phases of the product/service lifecycle. Learners will leave the course with the capability of working with teams to deploy an integrated project-based approach to product/service quality planning and risk management, in order to meet customer and stakeholder requirements through innovation, concept design and development of products and services.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at those managing products and services through quality planning phases, translating customer/stakeholder and other requirements into functional product and service requirements.
There are no prerequisites, but there is recommended prior knowledge which can be gained by attending FD103: Introduction to Risk Management and FD105: Introduction to Product and Service Management.
PT208: Managing Quality Planning currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
You will have the knowledge to:
- Evaluate product/project risks from a stakeholder/customer point of view
- Understand typical risks associated with their organisation’s context and how they are addressed
- Translate legal, compliance, regulatory, societal and standards-related requirements into functional requirements for product and service development within their organisation
- Be a quality planner in using project, product/service and risk management to prevent potential problems with product and service quality
You will learn the skills to:
- Translate customer requirements into functional requirements for product and service development within their organisation
- Develop assurance plans for the stages of product and service development with external providers/suppliers
- Lead changes resulting from product/service design, assessing shortfalls in operational process and development objectives