Course ID: 2663
This CQI certified PT209: Managing and Influencing Stakeholders course will provide practical skills development in influencing and managing stakeholders. Learners will leave the course with the capability to effectively apply a range of tools and techniques when working with customers, stakeholders, top management and external providers/suppliers to increase their readiness to change and overcome resistance. Learners will leave the course with the capability to explain to others how Managing and Influencing Stakeholders requirements relevant to their organisation can be used to develop and manage stakeholders.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at those learners who wish to develop practical skills in the context of Managing and Influencing Stakeholders.
It is recommended that you complete the following courses prior to completing PT209. FD108 Introduction to Stakeholder Communications; FD104 Introduction to Change Management.
This course is currently under development as an eCourse, please contact us for more details.
PT209: Managing and Influencing Stakeholders currently does not have any dates scheduled. If you are interested in this course, please click below to get in touch with us so we can organise a date for you.Get in touch
You will have the knowledge to:
- Ensure that problems and potential solutions are assessed from a customer/stakeholder point of view.
- Ensure that risks are assessed from a customer/stakeholder point of view.
- Ensure customer and stakeholder requirements are part of the scoping of problem-solving activities.
- Lead improvement teams in gathering insight on customer/stakeholder needs, developing appropriate measures and using appropriate tools for fact-based decision-making.
- Lead the selection of the most appropriate improvement tools and techniques for the problem-solving activity.
- Be a fact-based thinker and quality coach
You will have the skills to:
- Reflect on how to apply their learning in the context of external and internal focus.
- Reflect on how to apply their learning in both business and supply chain assurance.
- Influence top management to review and address insights gathered on customer and stakeholder requirements, benchmarking and other data.
- Support improvement activities and projects through influence of appropriate stakeholders.
- Reflect on how to apply their learning in the governance, assurance and improvement aspects of product, service and process excellence.
- Be a quality motivator.